Monday 13 May 2013

PLEASE HELP, MY BOYFRIEND PEES IN MY MOUTH

Am Juliet and i'm 24-years-old. I stay with my boyfriend of campus, every morning my boyfriend likes to takes his morning pée in my moúth.
 

This started way back in my year 1 when we just decided to get freaky, he then suggested that he pée in my moúth which I agreed and since then he will wake me up and tell me he has to peé so i will get on my knees open my moúth real wide and wait for him to fill my moúth with his hot morning pée and after his done péeing in my moúth i súck his pénis until he comés this is how i start my morning.

He has gotten use to it that whenever I refuse doing it, he will béat me up so bad. I really love him so much, I don’t want to get him hurt, now am scared of swállowing his peé because people say it contains harmful substance. Please is it true, and if yes how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up,he enjoys it,is it that he’s abusing me indirectly or i am just confused, please help!
naija talk

No comments:

Post a Comment